Skip to main content

Rental and Utility Assistance

Mobile County’s U.S. Treasury Emergency Rental Assistance (TERA) program stopped accepting applications in December 2021. Available funds have been spent and the program is now closed.

Mobile County residents may find information about other available resources by calling 2-1-1. 

For those living within the City of Mobile, rental assistance may still be available through:

  • Mobile Community Action  251-457-5700
  • Housing First  251-450-3345 or
  • Legal Services  866-456-4995